1. A well-stocked bar inspires creativity and experimentation. If you have a muddler, you'll master the classic Old-Fashioned. Practice achieving those sparkling ice chips with your martini shaker. Make a perfect Black & Tan with your beer spoon. Surround yourself with bar accessories and watch your expertise blossom!
2. Shaken or stirred? It's up to you, unless you're James Bond. But the general rule is this: fruit drinks and drinks with lots of non-carbonated mixers are best shaken, which blends the ice into the drink. Gently stir cocktails that are primarily distilled liquors like gin or scotch, so you don't dilute them too much. Bond, always the rule-breaker, preferred his martinis shaken.
3. Bottle pourer spouts aren't just fast and convenient. They're accurate too, and many bartenders would be lost without them. Practice your pours using a bottle of water until you can pour an exact jigger, 1.5 ounces, while you count to three. Once you perfect your count you can mix anything in a blink.
4. Wine glass racks and stemware racks look absolutely elegant when you hang them near an accent light. It's the flashiest decoration your bar can have. Yeah, yeah, and they're practical too, protecting delicate crystal from the beating they take in the cupboard.
5. Stock up: a professional bar has at least two cocktail shakers, drink coasters, a cutting board with a fruit knife, an ice bucket for chilled wines and champagne, a muddler, corkscrew and a blender. A black waist apron and bow tie finish off your look.
6. Want to enjoy the party instead of working it? Kegerators dispense ice cold draft beer at the push of a tap handle, keeping guests out of your kitchen refrigerator. Margarita machines crank out frozen and blended masterpieces all night long without you lifting a finger. Take it all outside for a world-class patio party.
7. Collect the whole set! Our bar sets provide everything you could want in one professional package. Everything matches, everything works perfectly together. Whether you're building your dream bar or replacing your crusty old gear, we have what you need to get shakin'.
8. Quality gear is so much more satisfying than the cheap stuff. We offer all the legendary brands including Riedel, Mikasa and Libbey. Or go crazy creative with bar tools from boundary-breakers Alessi, HuePhoria and Slant.
9. Do you really want people sticking their fingers into your freezer ice bin? Get a beautiful insulated ice bucket and some nice tongs, then take your ice to where the party is.